Monday, October 26, 2015

There's More To Life

Going thru the Facebook memories today, this was a post I has written in 2012. Three years later, I have seen where I have taken my own advice and took those chances even though I was scared out of my mind. It is humbling to see what you can do when you have God in your corner and just enough gumption to try one time.

"There IS more to life than being so crippled by your fears and other things that seemingly hold you back. Fear of failure. Fear of not being good enough. Fear of rejection. Hearing you can't accomplish this or that. There is a great big world out there with lots of amazing things waiting on you to find them. It takes getting out of your comfort zone and taking a chance. The odds may seem to be against you may seem big, but remember you have GOD inside of you that make you bigger!!! God is your biggest cheerleader and He wants nothing but good for you... You are His and He wants nothing less than HIS best for you!!!  Just remember when it seems like the whole world may be against you, you have The One who holds this whole world in His hands!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment