Thursday, October 1, 2015

Bumble Bee or Guardian Angel

Bumble bee or Guardian angel... They both have wings so they are pretty much the same thing. 

The picture that probably stalled me long enough to save my life  from a head on collision on the way to work this morning....

I had carried my niece to school & went back home to do a few things around the house. On my way to work I stopped to take a few pictures of the pretty purple flowers in the ditch. Then I noticed a caterpillar and got more pics. Got in my truck, glanced back, & saw the bumble bee. I jumped out again and watched the bee that God had sent to keep me there a little longer.

I have a weakness and an appreciation for all of God's creations. I love nature. I love the outdoors. I love capturing nature in it's natural element. I will stop and take pictures on the side of the road at any given time. That's the benefits of living on Georgia dirt roads way out in the country.

After leaving the bumble bee and continuing with my route to work, I made it and turned right in the paved road. As my neighbors know, there is a series of sharp S curves before you reach where the old white house burned down. These are blind curves as well. I was still on the straight away before entering curve when I noticed this vehicle coming at me as it was coming out of last curve which is also a slight hill. I knew it looked a little too close to my side of the road so I slowed down. As she got out of the curve and on top of the incline she was completely in my lane. The only thing I could do was run completely off the road to save myself from being hit head on. The bumble bee kept me from being in those blind spots and most likely being hit head on or ran off the road at a higher rate of speed.

God goes before us. He knows what lies ahead of us. He is our protector and our guide. He guides our footsteps. And I will again say God has proven His word again by saying my travelling scripture Psalm 139:9-10. "If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."

#God #psalm #protector #guide #nature

No comments:

Post a Comment