Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What is "F.A.I.T.H. Jewels" all about???

I would like to take this time to tell you a little about where I came up with the name... F.A.I.T.H. Jewels.....

Last year, I went through the ending of a relationship I should have ended years ago... But, I do not regret the experiences and testimony I gained from the relationship as a whole. I am past those days and I refuse to look back. I only know there are great things waiting on me in the future.

In October of 2010, I attended a Ladies Conference here in my hometown where Micca Campbell from Proverbs 31 Ministries was the Speaker. Those who were in attendance were all entered to win copies of her new book "An Untroubled Heart." I was one of the winners. As she shared her testimony that night, it really tugged at my heart.. As soon as I got home that night, I began reading the book. And it really hit it home for me and it opened my eyes...

As I was reading and crying, I had to stop and just pray about some things I was going through at the time. In her book, Micca has the little meanings of what fear and other words stand for.

I grabbed a pen and just wrote the simple word "FAITH" that God was giving me on a sheet of decorative purple trimmed Post-It Note Paper. I looked at that word and wrote one word per line down the paper. I got an on time word from God... I had a major wow moment...

Amongst the flowing tears on my face... This is what I got...

F ULLY
A DVANCING
I NSPITE OF
T HE
H URT

This made me realize that NO matter what hurts I was going thru at the time, God was going to be there with me and He was going to help me go forward with all my might no matter the pains that had held me back in my past... My future was going to be nothing less than the greatest thing I had ever thought or imagined. I had finally realized I was going to be okay. I did not have to stay in the state I was currently in.

He only wants HIS best for us... He doesn't want us to just settle for second best. We are His children. The apple of His eye. He only wants to give us something to help us propel to the wonderful life He has planned out for us.

And we all know we are a jewel in God's eyes. We are shining for His glory. We are precious in His sight. We are a jewel in His crown.

Had you met me a little over a year and a half ago, you would not see the same person sitting here typing this Blog. You see, I was a person who had lost all confidence in myself. I was a person walking around in a shell. I was numb from everything. I thought less of myself than a human being should feel. The hurts didn't hurt as much any more. I was immune to hurt. When you hear negative things so repetitively, you begin to believe them. When you are so low, you don't think you can do any better for yourself. I was there.

But God helped me rediscover the person I had hidden inside for many years. I am happy and I know God has a purpose for me to accomplish. I work on that daily.

I may be 35, and seem to be a "brave person"  via social technology... Get me off to myself and I still freeze up at times and can't talk... I am still praying for more boldness :)

I have a more in-depth project I am working on which will give more of the details... Just waiting on the right time to do something with it....

I just hope with these and future postings, you enjoy them as much as I did sharing them!!!

God Bless You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment